Data & Trends
Menu & Consumer Insights
As the grower, we know it is important to understand our end users and keep a pulse on the fast changing preferences of our consumer. Below is some current data on industry and consumer trends. Visit often for updates and new information!
For any requests or questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurant Industry Trends
Vegan cuisine continues to be among the most popular requests for restaurant-goers4
Chefs are predicting sustainable, vegetable-forward menus will be more prevalent in 20225
What are people craving?
Plant-based seafood is starting to emerge across menus as people continue to search for vegan alternatives to staple favorites6
1. Very Well Fit | https://www.verywellfit.com/spring-mix-nutrition-facts-calories-and-health-benefits-4119165#:~:text=Summary,provides%20fiber%20and%20some%20protein.
2. Eat This, Not That | https://www.eatthis.com/secret-side-effects-eating-cauliflower/
3. WebMD | https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/health-benefits-brussels-sprouts#:~:text=Eating%20a%20lot%20of%20Brussels,%2C%20heart%20disease%2C%20and%20diabetes.
4. JoinPoster | https://joinposter.com/en/post/restaurant-trends
5. Food & Wine | https://www.foodandwine.com/lifestyle/biggest-food-restaurant-trends-2022
6. Modern Restaurant Management | https://modernrestaurantmanagement.com/top-menu-trends-for-2022/
7. The Packer | https://www.producemarketguide.com/news/2022-fresh-trends-report-reveals-top-20-fruit-and-vegetables