MARKETING & MEDIA SPECIALIST
This position is located in Salinas Valley, California and will work closely and report directly to the VP Marketing & Product Development. The marketing and media specialist will support year round marketing efforts by collaborating with outside vendors and cross function with departments of both Church Brothers and True Leaf Farms.
• Online Media Management: Responsible for developing content, executing updates and analytic reporting for online presence with company website, email marketing and social media channels. Ability to stay on top of and identify evolving digital trends and tools is a must.
• Business Analysis: using available data platforms, (ie: Technomics,) store/restaurant audits and online research to build market insights and trend reports
• Customer Relations: Support preparation and hosting of customer tours and customer meetings, sample requests, POS collateral.
• Trade Events: Support year round trade show planning, budgeting, preparation and attendance as needed.
• Product Imagery & Usage: Manage and build asset library of product photography/videos and recipes.
• Trade Advertising: Responsible for creating and executing annual media buy plan that optimizes allocated annual budget, tracking ROI and manage process of getting needed media creative for scheduled ad plans.
• Creative Input: Will be depended on to contribute creative tactics to enhance the development of strategic marketing initiatives and drive improvement in areas of responsibility;
• Miscellaneous Projects and Events: Other duties as assigned: Ad hoc, seasonal projects as needed.
NECESSARY SKILLS, ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
• Good listening skills
• Requires strong social media experience and knowledge of third party platforms
• Strong organization and communication skills with attention to detail
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point
• Copy writing and ability to proof read and edit is required;
• Ability to work with peers and other functional groups as a team;
• Thorough oral and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external company contacts;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and tight deadlines with sense of urgency.
WORK SCHEDULE & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• Monday through Friday with occasional weekends, holidays as needed;
• Dual office coverage between Salinas, CA sales office and salad plant in San Juan Bautista, CA.
• Occasional travel throughout the year as needed: Trade shows and winter growing region of Yuma, AZ.
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Agribusiness, Communications or Public Relations is highly desired.
• Requires continuing education as needed for role and other job related areas.
• Please email resumes to email@example.com with Subject Line of "Marketing & Media Specialist" .
Sales & Main Office
19065 Portola Drive
1275 San Justo Road
2955 S Avenue 2½ E
6.30am - Midnight